Yes, those pet financing papers may actually be for a lease!
It works like this: You find a pet and apply for financing.
You sign up for a few years of monthly payments.
Can you make payments on a puppy?
Puppy Financing Available
We know that not everyone has the money to pay outright for a high quality puppy. That’s why we have partnered with Lending USA so that you can take your new family member home and pay for your puppy with convenient monthly payments. All breeds are available with these options.
Do Vets for Pets do payment plans?
0% APR & Low Interest Payment Plans For Your Vet Bills. We are an ethical company where the needs of pet owners, pets and vets come first. We pay the vets first so that they can give their patients the best care possible, as quickly as possible. We offer a way of spreading vets bills that you only pay if you need a vet
What do I do if I can’t afford a vet?
When You Can’t Afford Veterinary Care
- Choose pet insurance.
- Get a Credit Line.
- Ask for payment options.
- Consider crowdfunding.
- Host a group yard sale.
- Use free or low cost clinics.
- Ask friends or family.
- Start a pet savings account.
How do you finance a pet?
How do I get a pet loan?
- Take a look at your financial situation before considering a loan.
- Check your credit score and credit report to make sure that the information looks accurate.
- Then, compare your personal loan options by applying for prequalification with a few lenders.
- Lastly, formally apply with a lender.