Amazon considers the customer to be their customer – to whom we are allowed to sell – and does not like any attempt to change that.
Amazon won’t cooperate in any thank you gifts.
So, you are looking to send a second package (a gift) for those purchasing through FBA.
Does Amazon send gifts to customers?
About Gift Orders. You can send items as gifts when they’re fulfilled by Amazon or from selected Amazon Merchants. Marking your item as a gift allows you to: Include a packing slip so the recipient knows who it’s from.
What is Amazon This order contains a gift?
If you click on “ this order contains gift”, the order will be considered as a gift that customer wants to give to someone else and customer will be given an option to choose a gift wrap package instead of normal packaging.
How do you get free gifts from Amazon?
How to earn Amazon gift cards:
- Earn Amazon gift cards with Swagbucks.
- Answer surveys through American Consumer Opinion.
- Take surveys with Survey Junkie and earn Amazon gift cards.
- Earn free money with Ibotta by submitting your receipts.
- Get paid to shop online with Inbox Dollars.
- Take surveys at Harris Poll Online.
How do you send a gift on Amazon?
To send a gift:
- Check the This is a gift box on the item you want to purchase.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Select a shipping address from your address book or enter a new one.
- Click Ship to this address.
- Check the boxes next to Gift-wrap this item and/or Include a free personalized gift message.