Can I sell a puppy on Craigslist?
You don’t sell pets on Craigslist.
You can re-home animals, charging a small fee.
Selling animals outright is prohibited by Craigslist terms of service.
How do I list my puppy on Craigslist?
How to Post a Lost Pet on Craigslist
- Visit www.craigslist.org.
- To the right of the page, you’ll see three columns with a list of cities, states, countries.
- On the very top right of the website, select “post”.
How can I sell my puppy fast?
There are 6 principles that are going guide you on how to sell your dog fast.
- Know your breed.
- Relate with fellow dog owners/breeders.
- Post right.
- Work with a good camera or photographer.
- Make use of social media.
- Join a dog/kennel club/association.
Can you list pets for sale on Craigslist?
Craigslist.org is an online forum where users can place classified ads for just about anything. The site allows users to post ads to re-home, but not to sell, pets of all kinds.