Not only do dogs provide lasting companionship and unconditional love, they’ve also been known to lower blood pressure and reduce stress.
And of course, a dog will make sure you get out and take walks every day.
Plus, some dogs are great for apartments, and some need a little more space to feel at home.
Is it a good idea to have a dog?
Falling in love with a dog is easy. Sharing your home with a canine friend can bring you much joy. There’s no doubt that dogs can give unconditional acceptance and loyalty, provide constant companionship, and even help relieve stress after a hard or busy day.
Does owning a dog increase your lifespan?
Owning a Dog May Add Years to Your Life, Study Shows. Now, research has indicated that caring for a canine might actually extend your lifespan. Previous studies have shown that dog owners have an innate sense of comfort and increased well-being.
What are the pros and cons of having a dog?
That being said, here are some pros and cons to owning a dog, big or small.
- Pro: If you live alone, they make great company.
- Con: They require training.
- Pro: They’re great for cuddling.
- Con: Money, money, and more money.
- Pro: They’re pretty darn cute.
- Con: You have to make special arrangements for them when traveling.
Is dog good for Vastu?
1. Place your pet’s (more importantly dogs) bed in the north-west, north or east direction to keep them cheerful, well-behaved and happy. These are the directions from where positive energy flows into the home. South east and south west directions should be avoided as they can make them restless and unhealthy.