What can’t you buy on Amazon?
15 Things You Should Never Buy on Amazon
- Clothing. As you may have noticed, shopping for clothing can be quite confusing on Amazon, as often the price of an item varies based on color and size.
- Batteries. Costco might have better prices on batteries.
- Paper products.
- Some grocery items.
- School supplies.
- Power tools.
Why won’t my Amazon let me buy anything?
If the issue you’re experiencing is that you can’t add anything to your Amazon shopping cart, or that your shopping cart is now empty when previously you added items to it, then it could be that you’re not signed in to your Amazon account.
Does Amazon sell illegal stuff?
Products offered for sale on Amazon must comply with all laws and regulations and with Amazon’s policies. The sale of illegal, unsafe, or other restricted products listed on these pages, including products available only by prescription, is strictly prohibited.
What should I buy on Amazon?
21 Cool Things To Buy on Amazon This March
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland: 2020.
- Spa Destinations Argan & Acai Moisturizing Body Wash.
- Keebos Crossbody Phone Case.
- DripDrop ORS Electrolyte Hydration Powder Sticks.
- Franco Sarto Women’s Marquee Ankle Boot.
- IGK Jet Lag Dry Shampoo.
- BEARZ Outdoor Blanket.