What can I do if I can’t afford a vet?
When You Can’t Afford Veterinary Care
- Choose pet insurance.
- Get a Credit Line.
- Ask for payment options.
- Consider crowdfunding.
- Host a group yard sale.
- Use free or low cost clinics.
- Ask friends or family.
- Start a pet savings account.
Can you get food stamps for your pet?
SNAP benefits, though, can not be used to purchase pet food, alcohol, or any non-food products. “Nonfood items such as pet foods are ineligible for purchase with SNAP benefits under current federal law.”
Where can I get financial help for my dog?
Six places pet owners can go to get financial help with vet bills
- Blue Cross.
- Dogs Trust.
- Cats Protection.
- Local charities and organisations.
How can I get help with my pet surgery?
Charities that help pay vet bills
- Paws 4 A Cure. This organization helps cats and dogs regardless of breed, age, or diagnosis.
- The Pet Fund.
- Brown Dog Foundation.
- Joshua Louis Animal Cancer Foundation.
- Diabetic Cats in Need.
- Magic Bullet Fund.
- The Mosby Foundation.
- Handicapped Pets Foundation.