What is the best way to sell puppies online?
Dog breeders are offered a wide array of choices to ethically and quickly sell puppies online. Puppy sales platforms, classified ad services, Facebook Groups, and even their own kennel websites are the best ways to sell dogs online.
What website can you sell dogs on?
10 Best Websites to buy and sell dogs online:
- Puppy Find. You can buy a dog easily from this puppy finder website.
- Dogs for Adoption. This is a sub category of pet classifieds website.
- Get your Pet. To get a pet animal or adopt a pet this is the best dog buying and selling website.
- Next Day Pets.
- Dog Bazar.
- Only 4 Pets.
- My Pet Zilla.
How can I sell my puppy fast?
There are 6 principles that are going guide you on how to sell your dog fast.
- Know your breed.
- Relate with fellow dog owners/breeders.
- Post right.
- Work with a good camera or photographer.
- Make use of social media.
- Join a dog/kennel club/association.
Is PuppySpot a reputable company?
That said, PuppySpot clearly marks up the dogs it sells, sometimes by a wide margin. The company (previously known as Purebred Breeders) also had so many complaints from buyers on sites ranging from the Better Business Bureau to Yelp that I’d advise sellers to stay away.
How do you price a puppy?
It’s the number of puppies in your litter commonly referred to as the litter size or puppy count. Now, you can easily decide on the right price for your puppies: divide the sum of all expenses by the number of puppies; and put that price into perspective with the market and your reputation (aka supply and demand.)
How do I advertise my puppies for sale?
Ways to Advertise Puppies for Sale
Place an ad in your local newspaper. Post a flier on your vet’s bulletin board. Post a flier at local pet supply shops and feed stores. Advertise in breed magazines.